Sunday 28 October 2012

Half Term!

Hello my wonderful family,


Some of the pretty views :)

Jacy admiring the ducks x
It's Sophie-Flo writing the first post for our blog. This week is half term so I thought I would update you on what we do each day. Yesterdays date was the 27th October and we went for a walk to holly hill. The sun was shining, but it was still soooo cold. I took some photos for you to see. Today, 28th October, we went swimming with Amelie, Toby and Florence at the health club. Which brings us to now. At the moment I'm sat on the sofa watching Nanny Mcphee :) What has everyone else been up to this weekend? Why not leave a comment to update us on what you're doing.
Lot's of love,
The Knight Family
xxxxx p.s I took the photos at holly hill :)
Mini waterfall
A pretty, engraved tree trunk x



No comments:

Post a Comment